1 ticket - 6 museums - 48 hours
Access to all collections, permanent and special exhibitions of the 6 renowned art museums in the center of Düsseldorf - for 25 euros, for 48 hours.
- Access to Kunstpalast, Kunstsammlung NRW K20 / K21, Kunsthalle, NRW Forum and KIT Kunst im Tunnel
- All museums within walking distance on the Art:walk along the most beautiful places and scenes in Düsseldorf: Ehrenhof, Hofgarten, Kö-Bogen, Königsallee, Ständehauspark, Spee’scher Graben and the Rhine promenade
- Available for 25 euros as smartphone ticket or via Print@Home
- Accompanying persons under the age of 18 get free admission
- The period of validity of 48 hours begins with the first entry to one of the museums
- Please note: The museums in Düsseldorf are closed on Mondays
On the Art:walk
The most beautiful sights in town
Frequently asked Questions
The easiest way is to buy online, which gives you the option of receiving a Print@Home or mobile phone ticket immediately after payment. Furthermore you can receive the ticket as a physical card in our Tourist Information Office. It is not possible to receive the tickets by post.
After the booking has been made you will receive a booking confirmation including your ticket as a PDF-document, so you can print it at home. You do not need any special software except an Adobe Acrobat Reader to receive the Print@Home ticket.
You can download this ticket directly to your smartphone. You can either import it directly into the phone's user interface or into a dedicated app. iPhones have this app (wallet) pre-installed. With all other systems, this free app must first be installed.
The ticket is activated upon entry to the first of the participating museums. It is then valid for 48 hours. It is then not possible to pause or interrupt this countdown. It is also important to note that there is always a three-hour waiting period after entering a museum. Only after this period has expired the museum in question can be re-entered.
No, according to the general terms and conditions, the ticket is personalized and non-transferable.
There is only one variant of the ticket and therefore only one price and only one period of validity. Group tickets or other discounted tickets are not available. Free admission for people under the age of 18 accompanying ticket holders.
Yes, that is possible. You can either use the printed ticket or a physical card.