Measures and precautions
(as of 0304.2022).
Gerneral information and help regarding the Covid-situation in Duesseldorf can be found here: corona.duesseldorf.de.
For your own safety and health protection, we maintain the 3G-rule on all our city tours. Therefore, our guides will check your valid proof on site.
- Vaccinated: Proof of vaccination, stating that the 2nd vaccination was given at least 14 days ago.
- Recovered: Proof of a recovery certificate, which is not allowed to be older than 6 months.
- Children up to school entry are exempt from the 2G rule regardless of their origin.
- - Schoolchildren and adolescents aged six years up to and including 15 years are considered tested individuals* based on their participation in mandatory school testing and are treated the same as immunized individuals.
*Exception holiday seasons: Proof of a negative individual test (rapid antigen test taken at most 24 hours beforehand, or a PCR test taken at most 48 hours beforehand).
- The proof of immunisation is only valid in combination with an official ID document.
If masks are compulsory, a medical face mask (at least a so-called surgical mask) must always be worn (unless otherwise regulated locally). It is not usually required outdoors, but it is required indoors, on buses and in queues.
and current regulations
– Be sure to wash and disinfect your hands regularly and thoroughly.
– Observe the correct etiquette when coughing and sneezing (into the crook of your arm).
– Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other people.
– Stay home if you have (cold) symptoms to avoid endangering others.
Tickets must be purchased in advance online, via our booking hotline or at the Tourist Information Office (please note opening hours).
A spontaneous ticket purchase from the tour guide is not possible!
Limited group size
The number of participants for our guided city tours is generally limited to a maximum of 20 guests per group.