The former UFA cinema on Graf-Adolf-Strasse, which was extended by several halls since its founding in 1958, today no longer presents just cinematic art.
Since 2000, celebrated cabaret performers, comedians, musicians and poetry slammers have been opening their doors here on the first floor. Musicals and improvisational plays also form part of the colourful program of the central off-stage, which has retained its 50s charm thanks to its original inventory. In the basement, the cinema tradition continues to be upheld. The film art cinema “Atelier im Savoy (workshop at the Savoy)” shows art house films and classics.