A cheap and simple way of getting to know the city
- Free travel on public transport in the city area of Düsseldorf (incl. airport)
- Discounts of up to 100% on around 50 offers, such as guided city tours, museums & souvenirs
- Cancellation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival
Travel free of charge on buses and trains in the city area, get free or discounted entry to numerous museums, enjoy guided tours, city bus tours and cultural events at significantly reduced prices, savour Düsseldorf’s culinary delights and relax with sports and games. Our tip: Discover the city’s amazing panorama from a boat.
Please note that opening times of museums und institutes might change on public holidays.
1, 2, 3 or 4 days?
Choose your DüsseldorfCard:
|Valid||Single Person||Group* / Family**|
* Family: 2 adults + 2 children up to 14 years old;
** Group: 3 adults
The official video
How does the DüsseldorfCard work?
Free travel on public transport in Düsseldorf
Discounts of up to 100% on around 60 offers such as guided city tours, museums, souvenirs...
- Aquazoo Löbbecke Museum (free entry)
- Filmmuseum Düsseldorf (free entry)
- Goethe-Museum Düsseldorf (free entry)
- Haus Bürgel / Roman fort (50 % discount)
- Carnival museum (reduced entry fee € 2.00)
- Heinrich-Heine-Institut (free entry)
- Hetjens-Museum/Deutsches Keramikmuseum (free entry)
- KAI | ARTHENA FOUNDATION (free entry)
- KIT - Kunst im Tunnel (free entry)
- Kunsthalle Düsseldorf (free entry)
- Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen (free entry)
- Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen K20 Grabbeplatz (reduced entry fee)
- Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen K21 Ständehaus (reduced entry fee)
- Kunstpalast (reduced entry fee)
- Neanderthal Museum (€1.00 discount individuals, €2.00 discount families)
- NRW-Forum Düsseldorf (reduced entry fee)
- Sammlung Philara (€5.00 discount instead of €10.00 p.p.)
- SchifffahrtMuseum Düsseldorf (reduced entry fee)
- Stadtmuseum Düsseldorf (free entry to the collections and Special Exhibitions)
- Stiftung Schloß und Park Benrath (reduced entry fee)
- Theatermuseum Düsseldorf (free entry to the exhibitions)
- Black Box (reduced entry fee €4.00)
- Deutsche Oper am Rhein (approx. 20 % discount)
- D´Haus - Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus (20 % discount)
- Düsseldorfer Marionetten-Theater (temporary closed)
- FFT Düsseldorf (20 % discount)
- Komödie Düsseldorf (20 % discount)
- Roncalli’s Apollo Varieté (20 % discount on PK1 tickets)
- tanzhaus NRW (20 % reduction on stage events)
- Takelgarn Theater (50 % discount on 1 ticket)
- Altbier-Safari (10 % discount)
- Old Town guided tour (50 % discount)
- ARTESARTUCILO Gallery Talks (10 % discount)
- Classic Remise Düsseldorf (10 % discount on guided tours)
- ComedyTour Düsseldorf (€5,90 discount)
- Düsseldorf Airport (free entry to the visitor terrace)
- Düsseldorf-Safari (€2.50 discount p.p.)
- Düsseldorf Food Tour (20 % discount)
- HopOn HopOff CityTour (Discount: € 3,00, € 1,00 children)
- HOTROD Tour Düsseldorf (10 % discount)
- KD Panorama Cruise Düsseldorf (20 % discount)
- MedienHafen tour (20 % discount)
- Nightwatchmen tour (20 % discount)
- Rheinturm (€5 reduces entry fee)
- SEGWAY-Citytour (10 % discount)
- Sushi, Sake & japanischer Lifestyle (20 % discount)
- The Sound of Düsseldorf (10 % discount)
- Urban Art Walk (10 % discount)
- From the Modern to the Future (20 % discount)
- The Wehrhahn Line Düsseldorf (20 % discount)
- Christmas tour (20 % discount)
- Weisse Flotte (10 % discount)
- Düsseldorf Souvernis (20 % discount)
- Alpenpark Neuss (2 day lift cards for the price of one)
- Lido Düsselstrand (2 day cards for the price of one)
- Horse race track Grafenberg (free entry)
- Glowing Rooms (free drink for up to 10 people. Not valid Friday to Sunday or on public holidays)
- JUMP GALAXY (two can jump for the price of one)
- SIM4RACE Düsseldorf (closed)
- YOURcockpit (15 % reduction)
- Public golf course "Auf der Lausward" (20 % reduction on 9-hole and 18-hole green fees)
- Bike rental Düsseldorf (20 % discount on rentals)
- querfeldein (20 % discount)
|WITHOUT Card||WITH Card|
|Local public transport||7,10 €||0,00 €|
|Aquazoo Löbbecke Museum||10,00 €||0,00 €|
|Old Town Walk||13,00 €||6,50 €|
|City Tour Hop on Hop Off||18,00 €||15,00 €|
|FIlmmuseum Düsseldorf||5,00 €||0,00 €|
|Sum||53,10 €||21,50 €|
|Cost DüsseldorfCard||10,00 €|
You save 21,60 €
Detailled overview about all reduced and free offers.
Frequently asked Questions
After the booking has been made you will receive a booking confirmation including your ticket as a PDF-document, so you can print it at home. You do not need any special software except an Adobe Acrobat Reader to receive the print@ home ticket
There are cards for individuals (1 person) and groups (up to 3 adults or families of 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 14 and under). You can choose from tickets with a validity of 24, 48, 72 or 96 hours.
The DüsseldorfCard is valid from the chosen time for up to 24, 48, 72 or 96 hours.
You can purchase the card online , by phone, in one of our tourist-information offices or at ticket machines of the Rheinbahn in Düsseldorf. Further, several hotels in Düsseldorf are selling the DüsseldorfCard as well.
You can use all public transportation in the city area of Düsseldorf (zone A) for free and get free or reduced entry to many museums, sights and sightseeing offers.
Unfortunately it is not possible to combine discounts of different cards as all discounts are based on the standard rate.
The DüsseldorfCard allows you to travel on all public busses, metro and other trains (RE, RB, S-Bahn in 2nd class) within the city area of Düsseldorf (zone A). This also includes the journey to/from Düsseldorf airport.
The DüsseldorfCard is bound to a specific person, whose name will be printed on the card. It is also not transferable to someone else. Please note that when booking a group ticket only 1 name of the group will be printed on the ticket.
No, the DüsseldorfCard is bound to the person printed on the ticket and therefore not transferable to other people. After your booking the name cannot be changed anymore.
After payment it is not possible to make any further changes.
All group members have to travel together, because there will only be 1 ticket issued for the whole group.