Measures and precautions
In compliance with the regulations of the Corona Protection Ordinance, we have defined the following measures and precautions for our guided city tours. (17.05.2022)
Gerneral information and help regarding the Covid-situation in Duesseldorf can be found here: corona.duesseldorf.de.
and current regulations
– Be sure to wash and disinfect your hands regularly and thoroughly.
– Observe the correct etiquette when coughing and sneezing (into the crook of your arm).
– Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other people.
– Stay home if you have (cold) symptoms to avoid endangering others.
Tickets must be purchased in advance online, via our booking hotline or at the
Tourist Information Office (please note opening hours).
- A spontaneous ticket purchase from the tour guide is not possible!
Limited group size
The number of participants for our guided city tours is generally limited to a maximum of 20 guests per group.